Monday, March 15, 2010

Jennifer Lopez wearing a sexy messy hairstyle

jennifer-lopez

                          I love this hairstyle because not only is it sexy, and elegant but very easy to do. I was able to achieve this hairstyle with my long thick hair within 10 minutes, loosely pulling my hair back, then fastening with a ouch-less band and pulling it through like a ponytail but not completely. I then used coated bobby pins (you want coated to avoid any snags and breakage with your hair along with using a ouch-less hair band) and a comb to lightly tease my hair then fan out and use the bobby pins to help discretely hold some of the hairs in place to keep that messy, but sexy look in the back! Great for weddings, proms, special events and even if you just wanna go out in chic style!

No comments:

Post a Comment